Original topic:

Have any one noticed a little bump on rear surface of the samsung galaxy A52 4g

(Topic created on: 01-18-2022 08:17 PM)
Nishiya
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hey guys i need ur help
I recently bought a galaxy A52 4g but i felt like it was a little bit swollen on the back side of the phone. You cant really see the bump but i confirmed that theres a slight bump near the middle area of the phone (where the battery is located) by placing a flat ruler on the back surface of the phone, but the ruler didnt lie flat on the phone. It was a slight bump which is like 2-3mm of height. Is it normal or is my batterry defective.
7 Comments
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It's better if you can contact nearest customer service center regarding this issue.
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi Nishiya,
My friend has got a Galaxy A52. I call him and ask this one, but his phone was completely alright.there is a one problem on his. That is the battery draining. But yours very different one🤪...
I think that's your Galaxy A52 's battery problem. Yes, Does the phone overheat while you are charging???
If it grts so hot, It's because of the back of the phone little bump.
Such reasons can also lead to such an issue on your phone A52.Do you charge often, So cut down on frequent charging. It's the best way for yours phone.
If these are not available, consult your nearest Samsung phone vendor or softlogic. Will he get any other help. Otherwise post your problem through srilanka samsung website....
Thank you🤗

If you're think my comment is very useful or helpful, Please click 3 dots on top of my comment and click " Accept Solution" Please....😊
0 Likes
Nishiya
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you for the help, yesterday i went to the samsung service center to get an inspection for the phone. But they said its normal
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Really💥😊
It's a good news for you🤗
Enjoy with Galaxy A52.
BuddilaW
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I felt this too. But they said its normal when I asked them.
Members_2Qji6C4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same. I noticed it too. It was present from the date of purchase. It was working perfectly. No battery related issue. 

It's showing another problem tho. Sim 1 works for only a few minutes after inserting a sim. It's not a 'sim card' issue. Or any setting related issue. 

0 Likes
Galaxy A

same with me it has a bump but i think its just like that because it's back cover is plastic??

0 Likes