Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Any one getting issues after android 13 update on A13

(Topic created on: 01-21-2023 09:27 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Hi I Got Android 13 (One Ui 5) Update On my galaxy a13 im going to update it does anyone getting any issues bugs afters after the update should i update it or not?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
There are bugs that others might have not got, but you might see it in your device when u update. If you aren't sure, don't update.

I recommend you update the phone and if there are any bugs, do a factory reset of the phone and all the bugs will get cleared off.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

2 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
There are bugs that others might have not got, but you might see it in your device when u update. If you aren't sure, don't update.

I recommend you update the phone and if there are any bugs, do a factory reset of the phone and all the bugs will get cleared off.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
According to me, there may be some sort of error in the update released on your Galaxy device.

I suggest you to restart your Galaxy device and see if it is showing or not.

If this doesn't work, you may want to reset your Galaxy device. But make sure you have all the backup files before doing so.

If you still find bugs and other problems, it will likely be fixed by the upcoming security patches updates. Check for security patch updates regularly & keep your device a lot safer.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍