Original topic:

A54. Facing abnormal battery drain during night time

(Topic created on: 03-06-2024 04:55 AM)
Harishpavan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Facing abnormal battery drain during night time (Idle) on my galaxy A54 & I am utterly disappointed by this. Everything is turned off like offline finding, Use of WiFi, Blutooth for better location accuracy. The phone did well during the first few days. Last night, I turned off everything including location & all. Switched on the battery saver. Cleaned all the apps from memory still endowed with a 13% battery drop. This is pathetic for this kind of premium device. I think Samsung need to look into this matter. So many people are complaining the same. A fix is urgent. 
5 Comments
__Dineth__
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Try using the sleep mode option in your device it will stop apps from running in the background and it will help you save battery by several options like battery saver, greyscale and etc at night time (you can set time period). You can adjust them the way you need.

It's available in
Settings --> Modes & Routines --> Sleep
Harishpavan
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you Dineth🥰
0 Likes
__Dineth__
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Welcome, if you find the above useful please accept it as a solution.
RISKYTAP722
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
MIDrange, of course, but you should have tried sleeping mode or something 😴 ..

Usually, like phones, A series has better battery work time than the Galaxy S series because S series devices are portable Powerhouses

If sleeping mode didn't work, I think there's something wrong with ur device. Better go for the shop you bought this 😀
Yasindhu
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Try clearing some storage and deleting some high end game if there is