Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Storage issues πŸ“₯πŸ“

(Topic created on: 12-30-2022 08:25 AM)
Kanishka_Madushan
Active Level 6
Options
Community Guidelines
Why does this app take up so much space for data?

But I don't use this application much. I mostly use Snapseed & Lightroom apps. Somehow they don't have so much data πŸ€” What is the reason ??

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Follow these steps to turn off background data usage in the Picsart app

Go to Settings > Connections > Data usage > and Mobile data usage. Tap the specific app you want to restrict data for and toggle off Allow background data usage.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... πŸ‘Screenshot_20221230_222401_Settings_1000055551_1672419287.jpg

View solution in context

Solution
Community Guidelines
It expand with updates, your Woking details and day today cache memories

If you need to fix it
1. Clear app data and log in
2. Turn on auto delete cache memories

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

View solution in context

Solution
Community Guidelines
Hi... you can clear the cache memories. And if you are not using this app it's better to put into deep sleep. So it'll not use your background data and processing and will help you to save some battery and data as well.

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Follow these steps to turn off background data usage in the Picsart app

Go to Settings > Connections > Data usage > and Mobile data usage. Tap the specific app you want to restrict data for and toggle off Allow background data usage.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... πŸ‘Screenshot_20221230_222401_Settings_1000055551_1672419287.jpg
Community Guidelines
Thank you brother ❀️ I'll Try
Solution
Community Guidelines
It expand with updates, your Woking details and day today cache memories

If you need to fix it
1. Clear app data and log in
2. Turn on auto delete cache memories

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
Community Guidelines
But I don't use this application much. I mostly use Snapseed & Lightroom apps. Somehow they don't have so much data πŸ€” What is the reason ??
Community Guidelines
I guess it's all about updates cause mine got updates like once in a weekπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Solution
Community Guidelines
Hi... you can clear the cache memories. And if you are not using this app it's better to put into deep sleep. So it'll not use your background data and processing and will help you to save some battery and data as well.

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Community Guidelines
❀️
0 Likes