Original topic:

Android 10

(Topic created on: 12-13-2019 12:10 AM)
Negrillo
Beginner Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S
When are we going to have the Android 10 update with the December security patch? Almost all countries already have it. S10+
7 Comments
joebahsoun
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
why to wait ??? flash odin any similar OXM firmware , u can download from sammobile or samfirm via laptop...
0 Likes
Negrillo
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
Could you tell me how it is done? please
0 Likes
bashir3
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
never flash your phone because you can void your warranty that way and joe dont suggest things that are not good because he can make a mistake and his phone will be bricked.
0 Likes
joebahsoun
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
lol....flash via odin never void warranty + iam not talking about rooting his mobile , i never waited for MID csc to get any software update from n7 to s8+ to s9+ to n9 to s10+ and now iam on n10+ ,
as iam running beta 5 android 10 on n10+ and Samsung always puch beta in germany and india and keep our region waiting and waiting .....that not good at all from samsung .
anyway i just comment now to make that clear if flash multi OXM that are MID our csc same xsg uae or ksa or etc etc will never void WARRANTY....
anyway i was though that he know or have some experience in that ....
than its better he waiting ota to get the update .
0 Likes
joebahsoun
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
as u see on n10+ running beta 5 android 10
0 Likes
Negrillo
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
And how would you do to put the version? I do not understand much
0 Likes
bashir3
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
That being said, pay attention closely here: using Odin yourself has the potential to brick your phone. Plenty of Android enthusiasts have used it safely, but there’s a chance that if you load up the wrong firmware file or interrupt the flashing process, the phone won’t be able to boot again. It’s also possible that even if you send your phone into Samsung for a more official fix, using the Odin software will void your warranty. If you’re flashing a new ROM onto your phone, you’ll probably lose all of your user data and apps as well…but you probably knew that already.
0 Likes