Original topic:

Updates through OTA

(Topic created on: 01-17-2021 01:12 PM)
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Why updates through OTA so slow even though updates for Android 11 UI 3.0 released in KSA.

If anyone has received OTA for Note 10 plus (SM-N975F) please leave a comment. 
19 Comments
جالاكسى نوت
It was only descended on acr and can be installed manually
Well the reason that a

The antenna is on the ksa code and it is dedicated to Saudi Arabia so it is delayed
0 Likes
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
But in www.sammobile.com both ACR and KSA available, infact KSA coming yesterday. If PDA and CSC is not same that of ACR still i can update or through smart switch it should be available
0 Likes
TehamMansuri
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
The Thing is that the update is fully ready to use buy it is slowly going to release about at the end of the month if you want it early than u can use smart switch on pc and i have asked samsung support they said that both option are legit and proper way to update if you don't want to update through smart switch you can update it about at the end of this month
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
Thanks brother for your response 👍 just wanted to know different PDA & CSC won't make a difference i suppose? I mean KSA, pda & csc is different from that of Ksa
0 Likes
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
Correction * ACR, pda & csc
0 Likes
TehamMansuri
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
i just updated my phone through smart switch and it works perfectly
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
MashaAllah 👍
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
I will do it InshaAllah tonight, please advise do i need to factory reset device before doing this process through smart switch?
TehamMansuri
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
No you don't need to