Original topic:

Android 11 UI 3.0 UPDATE

(Topic created on: 01-19-2021 07:56 AM)
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Few days ago i have updated my Galaxy note 10 plus (SM-N975F) through Smart Switch as the update was not available through OTA carrier. After making the update i have noticed that there is issue in Signal for 4G as signal bar is not full as it used to be at my home or work place and this for my Mobily & STC sim. If it is for anyone operator i can say a network issue but both sim the signal bar coming two or three and mobily only 1-2 bar at my home . Also, before i get vol LTE on Mobily that is before doing update but now after update its not showing. I have restart my device many times but there is no difference. Kindly advise if it is really a network problem or this happened because of ACR firmware update i do through smart switch. As earlier in UI 2.5 my device was KSA. Attached are screenshot for signal strength. Please advise thanks and appreciate 

15 Comments
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
The issue won't be solved by restarting your phone, and it's not because you've installed the update via Smartswitch app, this problem occured with me after receiving the second Android 11, the VOLTE stopped working suddenly with my Mobily sim card, so this issue needs to be fixed by Mobily carrier because VOLTE is working properly with STC carrier.
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
Btw, the update you have now is KSA code not ACR as you mentioned.
0 Likes
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
Please see the software information for my device

Screenshot_20210119-084658_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210119-084742_Settings.jpg

Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
Yeah your version is officially for KSA.
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
Can you please advise of the security update i hope its latest and next security whenever it will be released i will get it through OTA?
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
Updates are always shown in the Smartswitch initially, and then Samsung KSA released via OTA gradually to all users.
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
So December security update is the latest?
Miatham
Expert Level 5
جالاكسى نوت
Nope, you're gonna receive more updates for sure
Kfkhan
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
Yes VOLTE is working with STC but little drop in signal bar at times. But what this VOLTE issue has to do any ways with new update