Original topic:

Samsung pay is not planned for KSA this year

(Topic created on: 10-22-2022 02:33 PM)
8 Comments
MohammedNR
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Totally agree, I have switched to iPhone for that and it's services availability in the kingdom.
Faisal23
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I will switch to iphone soon too
Zeydon
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
It is really quiet strange that Saudi Arabia is a big market in the Gulf region and the customers are deprived from Samsung wallet services and google services, so we need to have explanation from Samsung regarding that, as it can have significant impact on customers, many may seitch to Apple services which are well supported in Saudi market.
Aljahli
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Pay
Totally agree
Zeydon
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
It is really quiet strange that Saudi Arabia is a big market in the Gulf region and the customers are deprived from Samsung wallet services and google services, so we need to have explanation from Samsung regarding that, as it can have significant impact on customers, many may switch to Apple services which are well supported in Saudi market.
chinkeedoms
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Apple pay is very much better in terms off cellphone payments this samsung pass or anything doesn't work at all too much hassle I even use the Mada payment and it's the same **bleep** up
MrG0lden
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

Now that the new S23 is out WITHOUT Samsung Pay in Saudi Arabia, I have a very good reason to not buy it. This is disrespectful, and as such, you will not get my money.

Aljahli
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Pay
How to convince myself that you are better than Apple? 😂
0 Likes