Original topic:

Samsung pay in ksa

(Topic created on: 04-17-2023 09:19 AM)
ARahman1
Active Level 5
Options
Samsung Pay
Dear Samsung,

I am a loyal customer of your products and I appreciate your innovation and quality. I am writing to express my interest in using Samsung Pay in my country, Saudi Arabia. I think Samsung Pay is a convenient and secure way to make payments with my phone, and I would love to use it for online shopping, bill payments, and other transactions. 

I understand that Samsung Pay is already not available in Saudi Arabia

Could you please provide this service in this area for highly important use,

Sincerely,

48 Comments
satrx
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Agreed with you
Samsung Pay
U can use mada pay application
ARahman1
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
Yes I'm using it already but still not good as apple pay or Samsung pay
ShohaG7
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Pay
Thank you for saying that Mada Pay and Samsung Pay are very different
Taloooly
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay

Mada Pay is defective and glitchy and not a very good alternative.

AliAlamri
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Samsung, it has nothing to do with this matter, it is the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia that determines the use of this payment method, but Samsung must adhere to the terms of the Saudi Central Bank only.680745681SAMA's LOGO 2_1000036892_1681834674.png
TehamMansuri
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay

Yes , But They have already adhered to  Monetary Authorities In Qatar , Kuwait and UAE so why no Saudi Arabia If Samsung Wallet is supported here it will reach millions of download in a day or 2 they can also support digital id of Saudi Arabia almost all the thing are digital now in Saudi and they want Samsung but for some reason Samsung doesn't  

AboSadan
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
I support this request and that Samsung modify the Samsung Pay system to be compatible with the mada network system.
Samsung_0tKq0fp
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Pay

Yes I agree you should activate Samsung pay app in Saudi Arabia the apple pay becoming so useful here I bought an Iphone for this feature I hope you do too because I love your brand too so please activate this wallet as soon as possible thanks