Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds plus left ear disconnected!

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 09:54 AM)
VRao
★★
Options
Questions
I dunno if its coz of beta or the buds itself, but the left bud suddenly says its disconnected. Tried it with 2 devices (s10+ n s20u) both running the beta! Any answers?

(have reset thr buds, repaired it also. Light in buds box dont blink if touched n held when in box) 
0 Likes
8 Comments
prramode1985
Active Level 5
Questions
I am not facing any issue..
May be problem with buds
RameshGJ
Active Level 5
Questions
happened to me as well my right side bud is not working.. i have also tried connecting the bud with s10+ and s20 ultra it shows disconnected.
AshokSoni
Active Level 6
Questions
yes same problem with me
1 month phle mere buds chlne bnd ho gye .
bhut se device me try kiya lekin connection nhi hua
SatishS
Active Level 3
Questions
Even i faced the same problem with my Samsung Buds plus then i follwed this video tutorial and it helped.Give it a try
https://youtu.be/gGHSAHuFmuM
justSingh
Active Level 6
Questions
Please try to reset buds settings or use troubleshooting methods

go to settings

go to apps

find Samsung wears

click on stop force

click on storage and clear data

after that open Samsung wears app

reconnect your buds 😊
adityag
Active Level 3
Questions
all these will not work bro I tried lot of methods. it will happen because the battery in the buds gets totally drained. the only solution is charge it manually for 1-2mins not more than that. use 1.5-3 v battery to charge it simply kind of making shot
Questions
Thanks for ur response everyone.!
I got the issue fixed.. Doesnt have anythin to do with the beta but with the battery charging sync with the buds in the box..

If u have faced this, follow thr below procedure:
1. Open wearable app on phone and then open buds box and wait for connection (its ok if only 1 bud is connected at this point).
2. Remove the working bud from the box and place the disconnected one only in it.
3. Connect the box to a usb charger, keep the box open n charge it (if box shows green in 2-4 seconds, remove n reposition the bud in the box until the red light remains).
4. Charge it that way for about 10-15 mins and the disconnected bud shud show up on the wearable app as critically low battery at 1%.

Hope this procedure helps!
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Questions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that in order to further analyze your concern kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes