Original topic:

What is this ? Downloading more than required MB ???

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 01:16 PM)
jaisonjohn666
Active Level 5
Options
جالاكسى S
Hello Samsung, 

This app shows 9.06 mb for the update. But it downloaded more than double, 18.12 mb!! What's the meaning of this??? What's that for??. I have rights to know.If the the update requires 18.12 mb, you can mention it, this not the way !! 

9 Comments
جالاكسى S
most of the galaxy store is increasing in size
Maybe it's because of compatibility with Samsung devices.
jaisonjohn666
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
Ok. But they can mention it in the description like "** size may vary depending on the device." They didn't do that. Or they can mention the actually downloaded size or more. If the app didn't download mentioned size, we happy, they happy everyone is happy. But this, I feels like they stole it.
Moderatatir
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
مرحبا .. عندي كرت ضمان جوالs20 هل يشمل الشاشة ؟ لان طاح وخربت تلشاشة ؟
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
اذا مفعل الكرت فنعم 👍
مدة تفعيل الكرت 6 شهور من شراء الجوال
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

شاكر تواصلك مع سامسونج السعودية

عرض بطاقة الحماية تستخد في حال الكسر لا سمح الله و لجهاز S20 البطاقة صالحة لدة 6 أشهر من تاريخ الشراء الموجود على الفاتورة

لكن للأسف عرض بطاقة حماية الشاشة لجهاز S20 قد انتهى للأسف

بإمكانك زيارة اقرب مركز صيانة معتمد لدى سامسونج

رابط البحث عن اقرب مركز صيانة معتمد :

https://www.samsung.com/sa/support/service-center/

او بإمكانك تزويدنا بالمدينة التي تسكن فيها ليتم تزويدك بالمراكز المتاحة

0 Likes
BOY1X
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
It exceeds the mentioned size because it's actually installing the app
0 Likes
jaisonjohn666
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
It's not happened in other apps. Every time I'm installing an app I was looking for a moment. It's something else. If it takes more mb, they can mention it. I'm not complaining, but they didn't do their part. That's what I'm talking about.
0 Likes
BOY1X
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
You're not downloading anything more than the mentioned size but it's common sense that apps get larger after you install them. This even happens in the play store you could check the app's size before and after installing, the only difference here is that it's showing you the whole process which happens in the background on playstore.
jaisonjohn666
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
Check the attached image and say it again man !! Don't you see ??? It's not happened before when I'm installing many other apps. I just want them to answer my question. That's why I posted it.
0 Likes