Original topic:

S24 Ultra Battery Draining fast

(Topic created on: 02-05-2024 12:32 AM)
Christinaa
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى S
I recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and have noticed that the battery life is not as expected. I have recharged the phone four times since yesterday, which is significantly more than I would expect for a new device. I have been waiting until the battery level drops below 10% before recharging and ensuring that it is fully charged before disconnecting it from the charger. Despite these measures, the battery life remains concerningly short. Recharging the phone three times in a single day is not ideal and may indicate an issue with the battery or the device's power management.
7 Comments
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى S

Your new phone’s battery may seem to be draining faster than your previous device even though you’re using it the same way after purchase.

In the first few days after purchase, users usually activate many applications and set up different features. The frequency of background operation is optimized in this time.

Battery usage time may seem shorted than on your previous device. However, this is part of the setup phase of your new phone.

Keep using the device normally; charge it when the battery drains and allow a few days for all background operations and syncing to complete. After this, your device’s battery will be at its highest potential.

0 Likes
Christinaa
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Well Noted! Thank you 😁
0 Likes
جالاكسى S
Samsung did not succeed in solving the battery problem and it continues to have the same problem with all its new phones. I have the same problem and it has not been solved yet. I bought the A54 phone and also the same problem that you are suffering from. It is a strange thing.
sabeh
Active Level 4
جالاكسى S
Same problem 😒
SKORZA
Beginner Level 2
جالاكسى S
This is normal at first, but it will gradually improve with time as the device learns to suit your personal use
0 Likes
AdeyAmer
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
I have s23 ultra 1TB version, I started using it 2 weeks ago and same problem in battery, it is draining very fast , I did all recommendations that turn this super device into an old ordinary device like turn off the 5g and limiting cpu speed to 70% and decreasing screen brightness to the lowest and putting all my apps into sleep , and with all of that stuff it is doesn't reach 24 hours, you must charge 2 - 3 times daily, I tried diagnostic in the members app and it gives me that battery is in normal condition and all other hardware is also working normal, so this device with very powerful features and specs should have double battery capacity than the current one , so finally we have to fine ourselves with this problem and take our chargers and power banks with us anywhere, or sell it at lower price than market and buy any other brands with reasonable specs and high real battery like Honor or Xiaomi or Infinix, in fact I will sell my device and buy Honor
0 Likes
Christinaa
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
I made a purchase on the 3rd of February, and it appears that my previous estimate may have been inaccurate. After further examination, I discovered that the most recent full charge of my mobile device lasted approximately 2 days and 3 hours.1712535035865_1712535035854_0.jpg
0 Likes