Original topic:

Gyroscope malfunction

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 09:27 AM)
afsiiiiiiii
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى S
Dear Sir,
I am having a lot of issues with this new samsung galaxy S20+ . I already send a complaint before the number is 2223265142.
As per the reply i did factory reset and started all over again but still i have the issues and also while i am playing pubg gyroscope is moving automatically(same problem was there before the reset), even if i keep my mobile stationary on a table i can see it moving in the game. Why is that? Please find a solution? Is there any issue with my new mobile?
Regards
Afsal
5 Comments
jaisonjohn666
Active Level 5
جالاكسى S
I was planning to buy this phone. Mine is a Samsung family, my wife, mother, me; all have Samsung mobile. But now it's disappointing me. I'm using Samsung S10+. still no problems at all even 1year after. I'm playing on pubg daily basis. No heating, no lagging no problems. I love Samsung. Please make a solution to his problem, Samsung. Immediate solutions can make you even better.
afsiiiiiiii
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Before this I was using S10+ and was absolutely breathtaking. I didnt had any issue with that. Buy when i changed to S20+ im not satisfied
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA 

Dear Mr.Afsal 

make sure that your device is on the last update 

try to put your device on the ground or on anything stable and try to leave it about 30 seconds while the app is opening and you are playing

and also try to enter this code for diagnosed test 

star hashtag 0 star hashtag then call ,you will see a list kindly select sensor 

just to make sure that gyroscope sensor is working in your device and click on gro self test  

Let me know if this helped please !

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

afsiiiiiiii
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Hai
Thankyou for your advise. i entered the code and tried gyro self test and it showed pass.
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى S

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA 

hi dear 

as you mentioned before that you have already perform a factory reset and you have tried gyro self test and it passed then there's no problem in your device 

now dear try to clear all the history in the app 

and you can reset the app preferences : settings-apps-3 dots in the right corner-reset the apps preferences 

try to uninstall the app and re-install it again