Original topic:

Contacts Info Not Displaying on Watch 4 Classic for Incoming Calls

(Topic created on: 02-20-2024 07:47 AM)
mabdullahfaiq
Active Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S
Hello Samsung Members community,

I'm encountering an issue with my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic (46mm) where contacts information is not displaying for incoming calls. This feature works perfectly fine on my phone, but for some reason, it's not syncing properly with my watch.

I've tried troubleshooting by checking the settings, ensuring that all permissions are granted, and restarting both devices, but the problem persists.

Could someone please assist me with resolving this issue? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!
0 Likes
6 Comments
OmarNaji
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
Same issue on Watch 6
0 Likes
mabdullahfaiq
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
What is the solution for this
I tried resetting the watch but no luck, even I contact the Samsung customer service no positive response
0 Likes
OmarNaji
Active Level 1
جالاكسى S
I searched over the internet,
There is one solution only.
For the same country where you live, for me in saudi arabia, i should remove the country code from the contacts number ( 00966 ) to start with 05.

0 Likes
mabdullahfaiq
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
Then I need to make separate contact list for this one
0 Likes
mabdullahfaiq
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
But there is also problem occurred that I have other country whatsapp account, which doesn't shows contact without +966
0 Likes
mabdullahfaiq
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
For that I to create new contacts in my other Gmail account then will re-connect the watch, but are are sure that this method will work
0 Likes