Original topic:

firmware update for MID Region (Irqa)

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 02:18 PM)
josef2019
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى A
I was checked the new updates for my model A70 in my region  and no new releases  update but in othere region there two   new  releases   ???
The new releases contain security update and my phone stuck with old security update it was in September 2020 is there any updates 

9 Comments
kitsune2708
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
you must wait sir... I have the November update with one ui 2.5... kindly wait
0 Likes
AMKu94
Active Level 2
جالاكسى A
I'm from Jordan and I have the same issue, I believe that all of the Middle eastern countries are suffering from this and we all still have the same old security patch update.
we need a very good convincing explanation + apology from Samsung about that and the one ui 2.5 update ASAP.
0 Likes
Caline
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
no only 4 countries from the middle east don't have the one ui 2.5
AMKu94
Active Level 2
جالاكسى A
my apologies, but what I meant by middle eastern countries is those 4 countries (Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria) and the only one reason I can see for delaying the 2.5 update for more than 3 months to us is Samsung new market strategy/ policy (whatever) which they think that we don't deserve that care compared to other countries like Europe and wealthy Arabs countries. and if my thoughts were wrong they can explain and prove me wrong tho.
Caline
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
I agree with you, let's hope they have an explanation
kitsune2708
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
I have the galaxy a31 and I have received the update already... I don't know why you don't have the update yet... I am in one of those 4 countries
0 Likes
Caline
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
apparently phones that came out in 2020 are being treated fairly for now
josef2019
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
then if no security update the A70 get the new Android 11 in MAY
0 Likes
josef2019
Active Level 1