Original topic:

OneUI 6 update problems

(Topic created on: 11-28-2023 10:38 PM)
_Anass_
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى A
Dear Samsung,

After one UI 6 Android 14 update , camera on Samsung galaxy A54, when snapped, has yellow temperature to their photos, unlike on older version where everything was okay with colours. Viewfiender on camera app seems okay, but when photo snapped, image turns out yellowish (especialy images of people and pets) in regular, indoor/mid lighting conditions, also there's a problem with the blur in recent apps menu, it doesn't show till you completely left your finger from the screen. As well as flickering in lock screen when you turn off/on the screen in less than a sec. 

There are also 2 more problems. First, sometimes when you open the gallery and press the pen to edit something there's a frame of the homescreen for milliseconds. Second,
the widget closing animation isn't working, it function as it is an app i.e it doesn't shrink back to the widget itself when closing. 

Please check that and provide us with fix on next software patch update.

There is also other complaints about these problems on Samsung A54 reddit forum, so please fix it for us.

Thank you!

16 Comments
ahmedakram903
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
Same is happening to me
ahmedakram903
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
Did you find a fix for the recents menu?
0 Likes
_Anass_
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
No, unfortunately it's still the the same
0 Likes
ahmedakram903
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
Update one ui home in the galaxy store it should fix the widgets problem
0 Likes
_Anass_
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
Did you find it in the store using A54? Ig it's not there yet
0 Likes
ahmedakram903
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
It's there look for the icon because it's probably translated to Arabic and it's not accurate
I'm also using the A54
0 Likes
Basem75
Active Level 8
جالاكسى A
Update one ui home from store
0 Likes
_Anass_
Active Level 1
جالاكسى A
Is it already available on the galaxy store? I can't find it
0 Likes