Original topic:

New A32 phone screen error

(Topic created on: 04-26-2021 06:07 PM)
ahtshampk
Active Level 3
Options
جالاكسى A
The touch screen stops responding on first fingerprint unlock. Need to press power button again twice to make the screen responsive. (Pressing twice means lock and unlock again).
28 Comments
ahtshampk
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
Yesterday I faced the same issue again and went to Samsung service center. Since I restarted my phone already after the problem, so I couldn't demonstrate it to the service staff. He checked all functions but everything was good. He asked me to make a video of the unresponsive screen when it happens and bring the video on my next visit. Now I am waiting for the problem to happen once again....
Will update accordingly. It doesn't happen frequently, mostly once or twice in a day.
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

Thank you for your feedback, dear once you make the video of the unresponsive screen kindly attach the video with an error report through the app in order to follow up with your case

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

Thank you for writing to Samsung

0 Likes
ahtshampk
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
I have made the video but how to attach it here? It is giving option of attaching picture only.
0 Likes
ahtshampk
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
I have sent the video in the error report. Please check there. Thank you for your support.
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

Thank you dear for your feedback, we will escalate this to the concerned department

Thank you for writing to Samsung we appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

0 Likes
ahtshampk
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
Update: Yesterday I received a software update in my phone dated 1st April 2021, 739 Mb. Claiming that screen touch function stability is improved. Immediately installed it and hoping that my phone screen touch issue will be resolved now. Let's see...
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

thank you dear for keeping us updated , We appreciate it

0 Likes
ahtshampk
Active Level 3
جالاكسى A
Further updating after the software update on 29th April, till today, 6th May, one week passed but the unresponsive screen problem never happened again. Hopefully it is gone 🙂
samsungksa1
Options
جالاكسى A

that's great thank you for always provide us your feedback,  We always appreciate hearing from our customers

Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes