Original topic:

note 20 disappointment

(Topic created on: 08-15-2020 11:10 PM)
HHamza07
Beginner Level 4
Options
جالاكسى نوت
I have never had any smart phone except from the note line ever since the first note I currently own a Note 8 and I was hoping to upgrade to the note 20 or the note 20 ultra but I was disappointed when I read the specs of both phones.  The note 20 is a mid range specs phone with a flagship price and the real flagship note 20 ultra is overpriced but with good specs if you live in the snapdragon reagions but if you are in the middle east you get a downgraded processor.  And if you live in Egypt you get a downgraded version with 8GB of RAM instead of 12GB in other middle east countries.  This is outrageous, I think I should give the i phone a try next time .
3 Comments
Orabi1
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
I don't think that you will be happy with i phone because as you said that you depends on galaxy note for long time and you will miss another of things and advantage when you shift to i phone, i promise you that you will lose money because you will be back again
the perfect choice in my opinion to buy galaxy note 10 plus as I did. and concerning the software of note ultra you will get it soon as update
HHamza07
Beginner Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
thank you orabi I thought about getting a Note 10 plus as well , you are right I know apple IOS is very limited and boring , but this behaviour from Samsung is insulting to give Egypt the lowest of the low 8GB Ram and that sad excuse for a processor for the whole arab world, it's frustrating. I will miss the spen and the samsung dex the most but at least I have a tab s6 it is much cheaper and have an amazing processor and an s pen.
ELNoNoo
Active Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
note 10 5g
hope to get one soon enough