Original topic:

Qualcomm snapdragon CPU for flagships not exynos

(Topic created on: 03-19-2020 08:05 PM)
HoussamAlHalabi
Active Level 1
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Please samsung Don't put exynos cpu in the flagship phones!!!!! S10+ with Snapdragon 855 is faster in gaming than S20+ with exynos 990!!

This is not acceptable 

Put the exynos only in midrange phones for example not in Galaxy S and Note series!! Or i will switch to another company with Snapradon cpu next time. 

Why only USA get the snapdragon?!!

Edit: unless Samsung put Amd graphics in the exynos + graphene battery. I care a lot about the battery and that's why also i said i want the snapdragon chip. 
3 Comments
جالاكسى نوت
نعم معالج كوالكم افضل بكثير من اكسينوس انا الان بعد 6 اشهر من استخدام الهاتف اصبح هناك تقطيع كبير في الالعاب وبطئ في المعالج بتمنى يبعتو شي تحديث لل s10+
جالاكسى نوت
في فيديو على اليوتيوب بوضح كيف انو معالج snapdragon 855 لي موجود ب ل s10+ بس النسخة الاميركية اقوى من معالج exynos 990 لجديد الموجود ب s20 serise بلفيديو لعب الببجي وقام بقياس ال fps في الاهاتفي تبين انو السنابدراغون ال fps اعلى وما بينزل كتير والبطارية اثناء اللعب ما بتنزل بسرعة متل s20 وما بترنفع الحرارة بشكل كبير متل ل s20
في مسكلة بمعالجات exynos ولازم يلاقو حل ويبعتو تحديث يحلهم مش بس لل s20 ولل s10 و note 10 لان في فرق واضح بينن وبين سنابدرغون
0 Likes
bashir3
Active Level 4
جالاكسى نوت
simple answer to that because samsung is forced to use the snapedragon varient in the usa and they dont want to.The exynos varient is their cpu and they make it so why pay other companies for their cpu.
0 Likes