Original topic:

Note20 Ultra - Android 14

(Topic created on: 11-05-2023 12:55 PM)
AKPph
Beginner Level 4
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Hi,

I'm a bit disappointed to hear rumours that this phone will not be getting the Android 14/One UI 6 update. I thought we were guaranteed 3 or 4 years of updates now and as of the beta release, the phone wasn't 3 years old since release.

The phone is more than capable, **bleep** the current OS still has a lot of bugs which I was hoping this would resolve. 

The same goes for the Galaxy Tab S6 LTE, it has been left out of Android and One UI updates that the Tab S6 Lite got and the tablet is a much more capable device and only released not many months prior.

I have owned every new Galaxy device since the Galaxy S2, 3 tablets starting with the Tab S4 and 2 smartwatches and I'm starting to get fed up of how we are treated as consumers and the effect all this e-waste could potentially have. You don't even allow users to root like some other manufacturers so you could continue to keep the OS up to date.

This needs to change honestly, I'm hoping to help us
#note20ultra #Android14
3 Comments
tonimalak
Active Level 1
جالاكسى نوت
I strongly agree with you.
0 Likes
SamsungModerator4
Options
جالاكسى نوت

Hello. I’m Aya, Samsung Moderator
Thank you for asking the question
We wish you a happy day
Based on your inquiry

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

If you have any other question, can you explain it to us
We are  at your service always
Thanks for your time

0 Likes
جالاكسى نوت
We hope to put samsung note 20 altra at phones list which have new update android 14 and one ui 6
0 Likes