Original topic:

N20U performance issue

(Topic created on: 09-26-2020 10:30 PM)
MuhammadZiada
Active Level 2
Options
جالاكسى نوت
Again I'm suffering from terrible tearing while playing games with high graphics details...
I let phone resolution to be adaptable as default and games settings manipulate too many times. 
For example:
In COD mobile I set the graphics details on High not Ultra and Frame rate to High not Max and it is the same **bleep**..

I've been with flagship model so many years, since Asus Zenphone 6, Huawei Note 8, Galaxy S9, Note 10 Plus, and this pices of ... Note 20 Ultra
And I never faced this issue except now...
Kindly help,  what is the optimum settings to play such heavy games without tearings?
14 Comments
جالاكسى نوت
mail the game developer to fix this issue for note 20
0 Likes
MuhammadZiada
Active Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
Do you have any evidence that its a game issue ? why it is not a bad design for a new device in the market?
0 Likes
جالاكسى نوت
give it a try
or u can download the game on any othet device and check weather its a game issue or a device issue
0 Likes
Eslam87
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
from my previous experience with the same error i can confirm that this is a network issue 100% and no solution, this model isn't configured for out network infrastructure.
0 Likes
MuhammadZiada
Active Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
what do you mean by "This model isn't configured for our network infrastructure" ?
0 Likes
Eslam87
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
did you buy the N986U"usa version "or N985F "global version the one that is available in egypt"
0 Likes
MuhammadZiada
Active Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
Global version "F" one
0 Likes
Eslam87
Active Level 6
جالاكسى نوت
Then it is an Internet quality issue 100% nothing related to the phone.
0 Likes
MuhammadZiada
Active Level 2
جالاكسى نوت
but this issue is repeated even though I'm using 4G or VDSL which is 28Mbps
0 Likes