Original topic:

important features

(Topic created on: 11-15-2020 10:17 PM)
MMahmooud
Beginner Level 3
Options
الملف الامن و

samsung developers and especially for samsung m51 developers (my new phone), from all Samsung users and especially Samsung m51 users .

it's important to samsung m51 users to add to add to our phones by upgrad two important Features (this opinion especially of samsung M51 users on all social media) .

First important feature : please add a important feature to phone setting that help me to close the important application at my phone by using my fingerprint because a lot of people use their phone for work and it's very important to our work life so make child can't use that by wrong way and to do that to keep your work and secret life safe and to be secure .

Second important feature : please add to the phone main applications (back security file) that help me to hide and secure important files and records and pictures and apps and els and can hide that with code number or use any fictitious name for this .

Important Note : we don`t need to download applications from apps store for this two features we need stability on our samsung phones so we need to add this two from samsung developers so we can be happy and secure and have a stability and flexibility and security with our phones.

**im waiting your response by details and by good news please don't ignoring my message and my important requests . (MAHMOUD ELSAYED - EGYPT)

0 Likes
1 Comment
Amira-elnagar
Options
الملف الامن و

Hello. I’m Amira, Samsung Moderator.
Thank you for asking the question
We wish you a happy day
Based on your inquiry regarding
Your note has been sent to the department concerned
With improving and developing and our first goal is your satisfaction.
Thanks for your time