Original topic:

Samsung A71 touch problem

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 04:48 PM)
Naeem42bhatti
Active Level 2
Options
اخرى
I purchased Samsung A71 from jarir Saudis Arabia and face the touch problem with specific area of this device c,v,b and hash key area with in 10 days and contact many time to Samsung and jarir but both are unable to solve the device problem and there is no way to claim that device .
So stay away from Samsung because they do,t claim faulted device specially made in India Samsung in market my device made in India and Samsung not claim that device . 😔😔😔😭😭😭
0 Likes
17 Comments
Naeem42bhatti
Active Level 2
اخرى
I already done it with Samsung KSA suggested this .
This problem fixed with screen lock and unlock every time but not find proper solution for this device . Samsung totally unable to solved device problem 😭.
0 Likes
0nouser0
Active Level 5
اخرى
Well, you can wait for the next update that will be released this month, then maybe your problem will be fixed
0 Likes
Naeem42bhatti
Active Level 2
اخرى
Thanks for the hospitality. I am also waiting for update . But its second time with me jarir and Samsung device before A70 mobile purchased and submit for repair with in 10 days . Pay brand new device price and get 2nd hand mobile from jarir and Samsung. Both are making us fool.
0 Likes
Daniyal2004
Active Level 3
اخرى
I'll recommend you to go to jarir rather than contacting them, surely they'll find a solution for ur problem
0 Likes
Naeem42bhatti
Active Level 2
اخرى
The showroom staff bad behave and says that I can,t help you go to our head office Riyadh from yanbu . because 2 time submit this device with jarir and Samsung also but both are unable to find problem and handover me the device with only factory reset . Jarir and Samsung both are not trustable from today .
My 3 friends have same device but vitname manufactured no problem but my device manufacturer india.😭😭😭😭😭
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
اخرى

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

Dear did you use any cover ? try to remove all the covers

try to activate touch sensitivity from the device settings-display-touch sensitivity and disable

accidental touch protection option

Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members> Get Help> Interactive checks->touch screen).

if you still face the same issue then kindly visit the nearest service center
the link of the service centers:https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/offer/service-centers/

0 Likes
Naeem42bhatti
Active Level 2
اخرى
I done it all very well with Samsung and submit to Samsung showroom with jarir 2 time but device have same issue with specific area touch . But Samsung not found the problem and not claim the device . Just wait for update and after that remove all the Samsung electronic brands from my house and never suggest any one for Samsung brand. Because Samsung is not friendly for us .
0 Likes
samsungksa1
Options
اخرى

Thank you for contacting Samsung KSA

Dear we do apologize for this experience, and we really understand what you are facing , but we refer to the technician report after he checks the device , if you want to re-check again you can also visit another authorized service center to make sure if there's any software problem

the link to find the nearest service centers :

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/support/service-center/

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope you and your family staying healthy and safe!

0 Likes