Original topic:

Additional Features Needed

(Topic created on: 12-09-2022 11:38 PM)
amas2000
Active Level 1
Options
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية
Hi, 

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. The device is tremendous so far. However, I found some missing features needed to make the experience better especially for keyboard users and DeX.

1. Option in Wireless/Wired DeX for prioritizing the quality vs responsiveness. For example, when playing video in DeX, you want the experience as smooth as it can be. While in gaming, you need a fast response promptly.

2. The extended desktop in DeX Mode. When you have a presentation, there is a presenter view and a presentation view. In the presenter's view, the presenter will have some functions and notes. In the presentation view, the screen will show the audience the presentation only. 

3. More customization for the APP function key. Currently, these APP key has only shortcut. However, they can be assigned to a function instead for better control. For an instant, if you need to control a music player, you need to open the application and press the key to play, pause, forward, backward and so on. If these keys can be assigned to the aforementioned functions, that will make the keyboard greater.

4. Custom Hot Keys. When you are chatting on messaging application such as Whatsapp, it is a pain to write and click on send for each message you are sending. Instead, some sequence of keys can be programmed to be Hot Keys. For example, pressing Shift + Enter will act as pressing Double Tabs then Enter to send the message, then Double Shift Tabs to back into the text box.

I found these items during my usage of the device for 7 months. I wish that Samsung can address these features to enrich the experience of its software. 

Thanks.
0 Likes
1 Comment
أجهزة الكمبيوتر اللوحية
Let's hope so 🙏