Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui2 on S9 plus....my 2 day findings

(Topic created on: 12-02-2019 08:05 PM)
Ajmalvichi
Active Level 2
Options
Suggestions
After the one ui2 beta update,I can use dex mode on windows 10, and the overall performance of dex mode has been increaced while connecting to a TV
using hdmi adapter.
                 But two major areas to be improved are camera department and battery optimisation.Though S9 plus has greate lenses its pictures not good as good as the photos taken by apple phones and poxel phones.I think that this is only due to the problem of software. And in the pro mode in previous version,ISO range lies between 50 and 800.but now it starts from 100 only. Please reinstall the iso less than 50.and the minimum shutter speed is now fixed 1/90.long exposure shots can not be taken with this settings.So please fix it..and one more thing ,option may be include to use telephoto lense in pro mode.
              Batrery optimisation in previous version itself was not satisfied.with the One ui2 beta update,it became worse.So please fix it also 
6 Comments
dhruvisawesome
Beginner Level 2
Suggestions
can you plz find if we have Android 10 Navigation on your updated s9+
0 Likes
dhruvisawesome
Beginner Level 2
Suggestions
I can't find one plz help
0 Likes
PurshuRana
Active Level 10
Suggestions
tap on more options under full screen gesture
0 Likes
Ajmalvichi
Active Level 2
Suggestions
I could not find it in settings.Instead I use samsung one hand plus operation app for the same purpose
0 Likes
Princevs2
Active Level 4
Suggestions
just use the default launcher.
new full screen gesture don't support custom launcher.
0 Likes
YJG
Active Level 4
Suggestions
Yes I agree to above findings. Samsung pls solve at earliest pls.
0 Likes