Did you mean: 

Original topic:

3.0 beta4

(Topic created on: 11-27-2020 05:47 PM)
SAURAVMISRA
Active Level 8
Options
Questions
May i expect 3.0 beta 4 today as the last 2 betas came @ 7 days cycle. Beta 2 on 4th nov, beta 3 on 11th. & today is 18th. Plz push the beta 4 
0 Likes
5 Comments
singhanupam
Active Level 4
Questions
even I hope so...but I don't see it coming anytime soon.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Questions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Currently, we would be unable to speculate on official update release date. We assure you that the official update would be released soon. Any news regarding official Android R release will be notified in Samsung Members app > under Notice section.

Or you can also check for updates on your device via Settings>> about device>> tap on software update.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

SAURAVMISRA
Active Level 8
Questions
thsts fine team beta, but it really need the beta 4 to b pushed ASAP for note20 ultra. its a brand new phone but due to the current beta stage, its really troublesome to use it.
0 Likes
jwj
Active Level 3
Questions
well bugs are expected with betas, hence the name, if you want stability go back to the stable android Q build, Beta builds are meant for users to give feedback to the devs and letting them know about your issues in detail so they can fix it, not a build that you should casually download.
0 Likes
jwj
Active Level 3
Questions
don't force them to release something ASAP they aren't obligated to you. They'll release it when they see fit, if you rush things, things will just get worse
0 Likes