Original topic:

Power save mode & 120hz refresh rate. One UI 5.

(Topic created on: 01-20-2023 09:47 AM)
eladadon17
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone have a method for enabling 120hz refresh rate on power saving mode in One UI 5?
19 Comments
oriyakov
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm searching too
Kfeer
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Unfortunately we cannot do that yet, not even through modes & routines or routines+.
You can instead create a switchable routine that includes other parts of power saving mode like the processing speed and brightness decreases, the always on display, uwb, 5g turnoff and other tweaks that will replace for you the power saving mode in the modes and routines section in the settings app.
You can also make it turn on automatically by a battery level trigger. I'm using this kind of routine instead of the power saving mode due to the same reason
Ivan52
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

How can I do it?

Can you make a video or vrite me step by step?

0 Likes
Kfeer
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Ill try and create one and ill send it to you. All you need is routines+ module in order to send and recieve routines, you can download it here:
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.app.routineplus
0 Likes
Kfeer
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
After installing routines+ you can import this routine which I made. It doesnt limit the cpu any more than the Optimized settings cause there still isnt an option for that but it does pretty much anything else the built in power saving does and a bit moreScreenshot_20230611_171149_Routines +.jpg
0 Likes
Aju1718
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I can't scan this QR code. Any other options.?

0 Likes
Kfeer
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You can download it from this link
https://quickshare.samsungcloud.com/scmOsxhAUdtr (avalable until July 5th)
After downloading the file open routines+ (the good lock module) and import it to modes and routines at the bottom of the app's pageScreenshot_20230703_150358_Routines +.jpg
0 Likes
anazmalik
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

It is expired. Can u share it again? Please?

0 Likes
Kfeer
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes