Original topic:

Samsung gears S3 sensors not working after latest update.

(Topic created on: 04-15-2019 03:58 AM)
Teekay15
Active Level 2
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
I updated my Samsung gear S3 frontier to the latest update about 3 weeks ago. Ever since then, my watch's sensors stopped working: wake up gesture, heart rate senor...
I believe this to be a software issue because i was able to get it to fully function, by chance, after many many reboots and many resets. But when the battery died, i recharged it and turned it back on, i got the same problem. I rebooted it many times but it is still the same. Sensors are not working.
I hope anyone could help me.
Thank you!
3 Comments
Momen_mh
Beginner Level 2
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء

I have the same issue with my gear fit2 pro :( ,, really it was a bad decision to buy this watch 😐

Teekay15
Active Level 2
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء
i was able to get it fixed somehow. i was charging the watch and i restarted it, and it was back to normal. i am not letting the battery die all the way in order not to have the same issue back. it seems it's a software issue.
0 Likes
Samsung_Expert
Options
أجهزة قابلة للارتداء

we extremely apologize for the inconveneince that you are facing as we kindly recommend you to try to reset your gear if  that did not work then kindly refer to the nearest service center in your country , to get service locationgs go to 

www.samsung.com/le >> choose your country > support > service locations

0 Likes