Did you mean: 

Original topic:

battery drain issue animation and camera

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 08:21 PM)
hrit341
Active Level 3
Options
Suggestions
He'llo Today I just upgraded to one UI 3.0. The software experience is awesome. But I'm a tech YouTuber so I noticed a little much extra battery consumed by this new software. Hope it's fix soon and also maybe normal people can't notice it. And the animation is awasome and thanks for edge pannel and the camera need little bit improvements. And also please add selfie watermark
12 Comments
Indra_Basu
Active Level 5
Suggestions
yeah bro I also noticed that same problems and i reported that many times
0 Likes
hrit341
Active Level 3
Suggestions
even when I don't use the phone still the battery drain. But the beta software is very much improved than other device. I also have realme 7 pro I'm also join the beta program of realme UI 2.0. I test the software but it's not very much improved than one ui 3. so good job Samsung provide also regular updates so we received the stable version soon
0 Likes
Indra_Basu
Active Level 5
Suggestions
bro does your device care show the screen on time and battery info? I can't see battery time screen time battery usage I mean those graphs and app battery usage, I can't see them from today
0 Likes
hrit341
Active Level 3
Suggestions
yea bro I see the graph and also see the battery usage

Screenshot_20210102-090359_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Ashokpatil111
Active Level 3
Suggestions
bro I can't see it

Screenshot_20210102-101618_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
hrit341
Active Level 3
Suggestions
maybe it's a bug, hope Samsung team fix it soon
Indra_Basu
Active Level 5
Suggestions
i also can't see anything

Screenshot_20210102-121322_Device care_27960.png

0 Likes
Suggestions
Battery is draining very very fast. I don't feel like using a 6000MaH battery. I feel like using a 3500MaH battery instead.
0 Likes
hrit341
Active Level 3
Suggestions
no bro I also use realme 7 pro battery of 4500 mah. Honestly say the battery usage are same. so you told 6000 mah battery feel like 4500 mah
0 Likes