Original topic:

Way of Beta Tester Selection

(Topic created on: 01-19-2021 09:07 PM)
ArpitShivhare
Active Level 7
Options
Discussions
Hello Everyone 

Please read this till the end and please comment down what you think, am i right ?

I think Samsung needs to learn from Xiaomi regarding beta testing.

I had Redmi Note 5 before Samsung Galaxy M31 (my current device) and they also did beta testing but they didn't added FIFS method they created a Google Forms & asked details from each & everyone who are interested in beta testing.

After that they analyse that data & selected the best one, those whose are active in community, whose level is more, no of solution by that user & other criteria. 

But Samsung didn't did this they just opened link and the one who get notification first came here the one who have good knowledge left.
As you can see in discussion more that 50% are those whose level is 1 or 2 in Samsung members that means they are newbie.

Some users are really good they are doing nice, reporting each & every bug they encounter but some are just doing nothing.

All these are my thoughts.
What you think 🤔
Am i right ?
Samsung needs to learn from other brands regarding this ?
As you read the whole text please let me know your views in comment section, i wil be glad to hear your opinion too. 
 Thank You

Regards
2 Comments
srinivas0704
Active Level 4
Discussions
ya But Samsung not listening to us
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes