Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Super / Fast Charging not working

(Topic created on: 08-26-2022 04:05 PM)
VishalKhedkar
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
Updated to the Android 13 Beta yesterday, and I see even after connecting a fast charger, the charging speed shown in normal slow charging only. 

Once you connect the charger, it shows super fast charging in the notification panel. But if you turn of the screen, the lockscreen shows normal slow charging and so does the notification. 

After connecting the charger, this status is shown.

After locking the screen, and turning back on, lockscreen doesn't show Super Fast Charging

Post unlocking, notification also shows slow charging.

This is from a Galaxy S22 Ultra.
5 Comments
Avi_09
Active Level 3
Discussions
The text changes on the lockscreen and notification to just charging but if you go to battery information in settings it actually shows that a Fast Charger or Super Fast charger is connected
0 Likes
user20
Active Level 6
Discussions
But it was better if we can see it at a glance as we could in one ui 4
0 Likes
Roshan5
Expert Level 2
Discussions
I think only text Super fast not showing.
0 Likes
Discussions
Its jus a lockscreen text bug.. U can report the text issue.. But actually, fast charging is still working.. 😊
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member, 

Greetings from India Beta Team!

We acknowledge your feedback.
However, we request you to please report this feedback in the Error section, along with the logs. This would help us analyze your issue in a better way.

The path to report error is as below: 
Open Samsung Members -> Click on beta banner -> Switch to beta mode-> Beta feedback -> Send feedback -> Error report

In the meanwhile, Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

Thank you for being our valued customer. 

Warm Regards,
India Beta Team

0 Likes