Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Getting error while downgrade

(Topic created on: 09-07-2022 10:50 AM)
babatherockstar
Active Level 7
Options
Discussions
I want to go back to stable Android 12. Samshiiit beta faq says, we can do it via smart switch. But getting attached error trying to do that on my mac. Samshiit cc is utterly useless. They are the biggest morons. Imagine you buy 1 lac phone and they don't have any knowledge about product. 

Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to go to service centre for a task which we could have done easily at home. I have access to only macbook for this process.
24 Comments
Roshan5
Expert Level 2
Discussions
I am also Unable to Downgrade, Option not available in windows Smart Switch App.
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Discussions
I shared this feedback 1st day of Update to Beta.. there is no way to Roll Back.. Service Centre is the only option.. don't worry just spend 2 more months.. possibly In October last week or November mid they will release the Stable version...
Discussions
This is such a pathetic service by Samshiit. If you call apple for anything, they will make sure for every single thing, they assist you.
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Discussions
Agreed
0 Likes
dp075
Active Level 7
Discussions
Apple never listened to their customer
0 Likes
Discussions
Lol, topic is about customer service or experience. Go and buy apple 🍎 product and see for yourself.
0 Likes
shekhawati
Active Level 2
Discussions
Service centre refused to download as they have no tool for this
0 Likes
dp075
Active Level 7
Discussions
Visit authorised service centre
0 Likes
Discussions
No, why? Read FAQ. Are you high on something???
0 Likes