Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Adapt Sound

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 03:46 AM)
NoteWorthy
Active Level 5
Options
Discussions
I tried to set up a personalized profile, first with Sennheiser Momentum 3 and then with Galaxy Buds+. The results in both profiles did not match and was showing wide variations. I disabled equalizer in both of them and tested again, this time testing both of them in a series of tests. Just to be sure, I disabled Dolby Atmos as well.

Again, I was getting ridiculously varying results. (I am attaching two samples, there's a lot more, but this should give an idea.) As far as I could tell, the app is not playing it's beeps consistently. I mean, the first time I tried, I could pick up some vere low frequency beeps on my Right ear, which I could not do in the test that followed, and then again I could hear them in the third test. The same thing happened on the Left side as well.Sometimes, the app definitely isn't playing the beeps when it's supposed to.
1 Comment
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that in order to further analyze your concern kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes