Did you mean: 

Original topic:

What's wrong with QUICK SHARE!?!?!?

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
summertime_magic
Active Level 3
Options
with Galaxy
The Quick Share feature on my phone functions perfectly, especially with other Galaxy phones. It effortlessly sends and receives files between Galaxy devices. However, the issue arises when transferring files from my PC to my phone. While my phone can send files to my PC without any problem, it fails to send files to my phone. How can this issue be resolved?

#QuickShare
#GalaxyA04
#Galaxy&Windows

3 Comments
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
with Galaxy
I don't know what's wrong with your Quick Share and how it can be resolved, but hopefully, someone else helps you in solving this problem.

While waiting for a solution, use a USB cable to transfer data from your PC to your phone.
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
with Galaxy
Non samsung pcs are not fully optimized for quick share it's hit or miss mostly. There's 2 ways this can be achieved and some has more success than the other depending on your pc setup,chipset,software etc. You either download the samsung quick share app from Microsoft store for newer higher spec pc's or the better together app from Google for older pc's, you are either lucky or not, and there's no official solution, try both ways as I suggested. It's about time samsung south africa start selling samsung laptops like Apple. They should stop giving us a 3rd world experience with first world products. Even this members app has no samsung intervention and the members does a better job at assisting others.
with Galaxy
Thanks and yeah you're right, we want Samsung laptops too!