Did you mean: 

Original topic:

About One Ui updates/Android updates and how to know when u will receive yours

(Topic created on: 11-29-2023 06:21 PM)
rhusso-larsy
Active Level 3
Options
with Galaxy
Right holding your cellphone , flip it and look at its back. If u have a pouch kindly remove it. Then look at the information written on ur back , where its written made in ..... ( certain country ). After tht use tht information to look on Android forum updates n check if tht country has an Update n the result goes 4 ur phone too
13 Comments
paulla
Active Level 6
with Galaxy
Lol bro,thats not how it works
0 Likes
rhusso-larsy
Active Level 3
with Galaxy
Thts it i get my updates as soon as Uk updates are dished out. How then do find urs
0 Likes
paulla
Active Level 6
with Galaxy
But how fo you go back into your samsung account after that
0 Likes
rhusso-larsy
Active Level 3
with Galaxy
They is nothing wrong abt and its nt a trick. Ur fon belongs to a certain manufacturing house soo these updates are realesed in accordance to ur manufacturing house. Soo nomatter where u a u get urs from ur house alone coz u a registered as their customer and they recgnise u on updates too
0 Likes
paulla
Active Level 6
with Galaxy
Will i be able to go back to south africa after that
0 Likes
rhusso-larsy
Active Level 3
with Galaxy
They is nothing wc u wld have tempered with bro. Look at the back of ur cellphone where its written Samsung n those addresses below n just typ wht u saw , we work with tht info. Wc phene do u use bro.
0 Likes
rhusso-larsy
Active Level 3
with Galaxy
Ok go to the update platform n make sure thts the only programme running n keeping check 4 abt 4 tyms. As long as its there it takes tym to load soo u myt need to try n try
0 Likes
Jeyden
Beginner Level 2
with Galaxy
Why is the A12 not getting android version 14
0 Likes
Morney2222
Active Level 7
with Galaxy
No more major updates for A12
0 Likes