Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Buds 2pro

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Rahulregunath
Active Level 8
Options
Wearables
Got the new Samsung Galaxy buds 2pro today. In short I would like to say its just awesome. 👍
As expected the crystal clear sound with 24bit HiFi is a real game changer when you pair it with a Samsung Galaxy device. The sound quality was just great with Dolby atmos and 360 deg immersive audio which i love a lot 😍🎶

The design is very elegant and it is indeed quite small, yet it has a sufficient battery capacity. The build quality and texture of the case feel very premium. It provides a precise fit in the ear, and there is even a mode to check if the headset provides a proper fit, which I truly appreciate.

I was a bit worried about the ANC part though. But to my surprise its so good and ANC with 3 high SNR microphones eliminate so much of the exterior noise as advertised by Samsung. Its so calm and noise free and always switches to ambient mode when in need.

Pairing the headset to galaxy smartphone and my Samsung TV is felt so easy and its so nice to have such a smooth connectivity.

There are still some AI capabilities that haven't been explored yet. And of course, Bixby offers a lot of hands-free experience that no other TWS can offer. Samsung has put in a lot of effort to build an ecosystem with all its devices, and it's clear from how well and seamlessly the Galaxy buds 2 pro works with similar devices.

Hey, the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro are totally worth it! Samsung really outdid themselves with this one. The quality is amazing, and they're so innovative. I'm a huge fan of the Galaxy series, and these buds are just another reason why ❤️
0 Comments