Original topic:

I lost my buds 2 pro with case , what to do now , how to find them??

(Topic created on: 11-04-2022 08:07 AM)
frost90
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I lost my buds 2 pro, they are showing like 20km away, and they were last updated 1 day ago, how can I find them
0 Likes
2 Comments
Prateek_
Active Level 6
Wearables
Were they inside the case?

You can try to refresh the location if that doesn't work and you're kinda aware that you were there (20 km away) on the day you lost them then
You can go to that location and try to use the find the buds option in samsung smarthings. They can be found even if they are inside the case.

Good luck.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

On your phone or tablet, navigate to the Galaxy Wearable app. Tap Find My Earbuds and then tap Start. The earbuds will start beeping, gradually getting louder for a period of 3 minutes. Tap Stop to end the search.

The app will show the earbud(s) as disconnected and will not be able to locate the earbud(s) if out of Bluetooth range (32 feet), or the battery is dead. In order to use this setting, your buds MUST be connected to your mobile device using the Galaxy Wearable app. The Galaxy Buds must also be within Bluetooth range to successfully locate them. Unfortunately, if you have misplaced them while they are in the case, you will not be able to use this setting.

1: Head into the Galaxy wearable app icon Galaxy Wearable app
2: Tap on Find My Earbuds
3: Tap on the Start icon to start locating your Buds. Your Buds should start beeping.
4: Once you've found your buds tap on the stop ringing icon to stop the ringing.

If you have found one of your missing Buds, you can tap on the mute icon under that specific Bud to mute the sound. Unfortunately, if one Bud displays a disconnected icon this means that either the Bud isn't within its Bluetooth range or its battery may be drained. If this icon is displayed under a Bud, you will not be able to use the Find my Buds setting to locate the missing Bud.

For better understanding, you can click here: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-find-my-earbuds/

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-locate-your-samsung-galaxy-devices/

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes