Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Series (S22 Ultra & S22): Pre-Order Now!

(Topic created on: 03-16-2022 04:15 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Unpacked Together

Members_Rainbow_Pre-order_540x540.jpg

Break the rules of power, light and what's possible with the #GalaxyS22 Ultra 5G and #GalaxyS22.

Pre-book the epic standard now and be amongst the first in Sri Lanka to get your hands on the much-awaited Galaxy S22.

IMG-20220318-WA0002 q.jpg

Pre-order your #Galaxy S22 Ultra today and get 200GB data free from Dialog and 150GB data free from Dialog along with the #Galaxy S22.    

You also have the chance to purchase the Samsung Care Pack, when you pre-order!

Pre-order now from Samsung E-store, JKOA, Softlogic, Singer, Singer, Singhagiri, Damro, Dialog, SLT-Mobitel, mySoftlogic.lk, Daraz, Kapruka, Kelles and all authorized dealers island-wide.

Get ready to break the rules and experience unparalleled! 

Pre-orders end on 18th March 2022. 

190 Comments
sir_LagsALot
Active Level 4
Unpacked Together
I think all of us should think of cancelling it. If nothing else, as a protest to this unfairness. Imagine screwing over the loyal customer base who preorder a product. 😑
ĒDITH
Active Level 6
Unpacked Together
Let's make a case on Consumer authority!
sir_LagsALot
Active Level 4
Unpacked Together
Yeah, we should just cancel the pre orders and file complaints.
Vindula12
Active Level 4
Unpacked Together
If they want those who already paid the full price to pay more better to just cancel the order altogether. Paying another 60k is not worth it
sir_LagsALot
Active Level 4
Unpacked Together
Exatcly, asking more after all payments are processed and finalized is so cringey. 🙄
ĒDITH
Active Level 6
Unpacked Together
I called Singer just to asked them about this issue, they're clearly saying that if we've paid the full amount no need to worry about the price hike..however, I still didn't get a call from softlogic. Let's see
sir_LagsALot
Active Level 4
Unpacked Together
If you ordered from Singer, I don't think you'll get a call from softlogic. I think only the orders from softlogic or samsung e store are handled by softlogic.
ĒDITH
Active Level 6
Unpacked Together
I ordered through Softlogic itself, but was curious how singer managed this issue
sir_LagsALot
Active Level 4
Unpacked Together
Maybe they do not want to ripoff their preorder customers unlike some other vendors. 😅
Vindula12
Active Level 4
Unpacked Together
Everyone should cancel their pre orders if this is how Samsung treat their customers. Very disappointed