Original topic:

My First Impression on the Galaxy S24 Series

(Topic created on: 01-19-2024 09:57 PM)
Raviijangra
★★
Options
Unpacked 2024

Samsung has recently unveiled its latest flagship smartphone lineup, the Galaxy S24 series, featuring AI-powered software enhancements and camera upgrades. I had the chance to try out the new devices and here are some of my thoughts.

Design and Display

The Galaxy S24 series phones look a lot like their predecessors, but they have refined designs and improved performance. The S24 Ultra has a 6.8-inch Dynamic LTPO AMOLED 2X display, which is stunning and smooth. The S24 and S24 Plus have 6.2-inch and 6.7-inch displays, respectively, which are also impressive. The phones have a sleek metal frame and a matte glass back, which feels premium and comfortable in the hand. The camera bump is slightly reduced, but still noticeable.

Camera and Video

The S24 Ultra has a new 50MP telephoto camera with a larger sensor, which allows for better zoom and low-light performance. It also has a 200MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 40MP selfie camera. The S24 and S24 Plus have a 108MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, a 10MP telephoto camera, and a 10MP selfie camera. All models can record up to 4K 120fps video, which is impressive.

The camera app has a lot of AI features, such as Scene Optimizer, Single Take, Director's View, and Portrait Video. These features help you capture the best shots and videos with ease. The photos and videos I took with the S24 series were sharp, vibrant, and detailed. I especially liked the zoom and night mode capabilities of the S24 Ultra, which were impressive.

AI Features

The S24 series phones have a lot of AI features that let you do various tasks with your smartphone, such as searching, translating, summarizing, and editing. Some of the AI features are:

- Circle to Search: Use S Pen or your finger to circle items and get Google Search results.
- Live Translate: Break down language barriers over the phone or texting with Live Translate.
- Note Assist: Summarize your notes with AI and get clear, easy-to-review summaries.
- Generative Edit: Resize and retouch your photos with AI, relocating objects and intelligently filling in empty spaces.

These features are powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor, which is fast and efficient. The S24 series phones also have a large battery capacity, ranging from 4000 mAh to 5000 mAh, which can last for a day or more. The phones also support wireless charging and reverse wireless charging.

Conclusion

The Galaxy S24 series is a great smartphone lineup, featuring AI-powered software enhancements and camera upgrades. The phones have a stunning design and display, a powerful performance, and a long battery life. The AI features are useful and fun, and the camera and video quality are impressive.

2 Comments
Akshay_07781
Active Level 7
Unpacked 2024
Samsung is trying to hide there EXYNOS CHIP behind this AI FEATURES!!!! I STRONGLY RECCOMEND NOT TO BUY S24 S24+ it will cause OVER HEATING ISSUES..!!!!
0 Likes
Unpacked 2024
Please stop spamming this everywhere.
0 Likes