Original topic:

S22+ First Impressions

(Topic created on: 07-05-2023 01:24 PM)
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Options
Tech Talk
Got myself this device after taking suggestions from the community and boy oh boyyy this is one gem of a device.

The phone itself is so premium 😍 I've got no words ... and as everybody said this will heat up... Yes this heats up but only while setting up the phone and when the phone was on Android 12.

2 updates came straight away ... the battery stopped draining fast and even the heating wasn't evident unless I was using Snapchat to record videos for longer duration or else I was gaming... 

The cameras are superior to anything in the 60k price range and I must say it's better than my brother's iPhone 14 since I've seen quite a lot of IPhone 14 users now complaining since the latest IOS update as the cam quality has been degraded intentionally (that's what they say) ... the zoom shots and the video ️....

Till now quite happy with the overall usage. Let's see how this performs on a daily basis where I'll be doing my office tasks as well as my personal work too.

3 Comments
Tech Talk
Wonderful...👍👍
0 Likes
ManishAMH
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Great choice!

I am also suggesting it to my relatives, friends.

Best phone below 50k
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes