IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
S10 lite?
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Indian Version Variant only! I don't know do you get or if you have October 1st security patch it should fix the problem because I am using M30 sum are using M31, M30 and A series phone and the update is much better there is battery drain but it has reduced and no heating if you are having heating issues as well also there might be some new features! Or it might Ulta for you! Ulta means bad things will happen in this Update!
0 Likes
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Which device 🤔 if your device is in warranty then go to authorized service center asap. If not then 2 ways left either get it repaired through local shop. If authorized service center not charging high then get it repaired from their. Hope my comment was helpful to you. if yes then pls click 3 dots to accept my solution 😊
0 Likes
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.    

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MLD
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
First of all this an issue with the display itself not with the lens, i too have Note 10 plus which had a similar issue ( Green Tint ) after a year of purchase, this becomes common in samsung flagships especially with exynos processor. Dont expect samsung will solve this with software update, if you contact the service center , they will ask u to change the display. All samsung flagships had the bug in their Dark Mode, if you use ur device in dark mode for prolonged time then definitely u will come across this green tint bug.

Prefer light mode theme and avoid exynos in future.
0 Likes