Original topic:

Anyone can suggest me!!

(Topic created on: a month ago)
SouryaGourabNanda
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
I have samsung t7 shield portable external SSD, 
 But when I'm connecting it to my samsung galaxy M34, it's sometime disconnecting automatically.....so I think, this can be lead to data corrupt or data loss !!! 
 I don't know why this happening.....I have turned off "autoblocker" and it resolved but still there is a fear because everytime I reopen " Samsung Magician App"
 it's reconnecting again.......
Also showing a notification 
"Some issues in your usb drive, tap to resolve" 
 And when I clicking on it, just opening the "Samsung Magician App" and nothing more. 
 So I'm afraid for any data corrupt.....but anyway, it's working fine . 
 Still not any issue....but I need some help from you guys 😊 please suggest me some better steps.
 I have only purchased it for "AES 256 bit hardware nased encryption" to securely store my data's.
0 Likes
1 Comment
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As mentioned you are not facing any issue with the connection of SSD with mobile phone. However, auto disconnection only happen if the cable you are using to connect SSD have issue or having loose connection. Try checking for USB cable if working fine or change the same. Please be informed that you have also enable the USB data transfer option as well to prevent any kind of interruption in data.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes