Options
Tech & Review
Uniform
5 Comments
Solution
luulythi
Beginner Level 4
Tech & Review
I know I know, I’m so late to the party.  3CE has been one of those well loved and well known brands everyone has loved for years, but I for some reason never got around to trying their stuff.  I got this gifted to me a while back from Beautytap along with something else I picked up from 3CE that I will have to swatch for you (it will take a while to do the swatches haha).  **bleep** lippies have been all the rave thanks to the likes of Kylie Jenner, whether we want to admit it or not.  I for one am not into that poopy grey undertone brown matte lip thing going on, so I thought this would be a great **bleep** alternative.  I also know this is totally not a spring/summer type of lip look you’d want to rock, but better late then never? Alrighty, let’s dive right in.Although the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10mm in diameter and 50mm in length the term now generally relates to the material itself, regardless of method of applicationAlthough the name originally applied to the baton (stick) of material, within a tubular container, usually around 10
Thanh
Beginner Level 5
Tech & Review

nyuw
Thanh
Beginner Level 5
Tech & Review
I w7p,gghow are ugo
Thanh
Beginner Level 5
Tech & Review
h3v the aet9