Tech Expert Topics

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 04:49 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Expert

IMG-20220112-WA0006.jpg

Hi Members,

Do you want to be the Tech Expert for this week?

Choose your favorite tech expert topic and leave a comment about it. 

12 Comments
Tech Expert
I would love to say all but will go for the topic 2 wearable and health 🙏🏻😍
Tech Expert
Topic 2
Tech Expert
Interesting topics... 😀
Will do ❤
kavinuanusara
Active Level 7
Tech Expert
3 😁
R-Tech
Active Level 7
Tech Expert
2 Wearable and Health 😃
Tech Expert
Alright, I'm gonna comment about Multi device eco system.

If we take ios system people love their eco system.What about Samsung devices?

People who knows about Samsung eco system, They're like vip users.I agree Apple had the best eco system.But in this era ios have to fight with Samsung.ios has Notes sync with their apple devices.Samsung has Samsung Notes.It's also sync with Your Samsung devices also it's available on Microsoft store.personally I use that feature.It's very useful for me.
If we get ios, It's so annoying to backup to your pc.If you own a Samsung,You just have to install smart switch on your PC,Then backup 🤷🏻 ♂️.On this topic Samsung is the winner.Is that wrong ? I don't think so.

Samsung has Samsung Galaxy,Also ios system has their own gallery app.Ios system syncs their gallery items to their devices.but most people doesn't know Samsung also does! But HOW?

If you're using Samsung cloud,They backup your every single photo like apple does and it's showing on devices with your Samsung account.even if you had installed Samsung Gallery on your pc which is also available on Microsoft store,You can also see your photos on it.Pretty awesome right?.

Apple also shows incoming call on devices which sign into your iCloud right? Yea yea yea!!! Also Samsung does!!! If you're using OneUi (I don't about one ui core tbh 💔)Check out the quick settings buddies.There is a option named Link to windows!!.Apple has less customisations.And Samsung has more customisations? Can anyone say that's wrong,huh?

It's new era buddies! Technology is updating.every operating systems are updating.We're waiting for new amazing features Samsung! You're doing a really good job.

I guess I talked about my topic as much 😊
Tech Expert
Topic 3🤗
Rodda
Active Level 3
Tech Expert
Topic 2
imeth153
Active Level 2
Tech Expert
Topic 1