Original topic:

How to easily manage your storage with storage booster.

(Topic created on: 02-23-2023 09:36 PM)
imeth153
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Expert
Having a full storage is common problem for everyone, and not everyone loves to dive deep into your phone's settings and delete unnecessary files and cache memory etc. But here's a better solution!

Storage booster is a software by Samsung which periodically deletes unnecessary data from your phone and optimizes it regularly. It even has a feature to compress and zip applications that you rarely use in your phone to save space.

To enable this feature, go to settings - battery and device care - and you will be prompted to the device care app. Inside, click the three dots on the right top corner, and you will see a label with "storage booster"

Once you click on it, you will be redirected to the galaxy store to download the add-on for storage booster. Install it, and let the software do its magic!

You can customise the settings to your preferences as well. Make your worries of not being able to capture the perfect moment or download an important file go away with storage booster!

8 Comments
Dushan_Kumara
Active Level 8
Tech Expert
Nice! Keep Up!!
SK_2000
Active Level 7
Tech Expert
Yeah! I use it too..❤❤
Tech Expert
Pretty cool! Unfortunately my phone doesn't support this
0 Likes
imeth153
Active Level 2
Tech Expert
Sorry to hear that. You can still clear out your phone using device care to a good extent without storage booster.
0 Likes
Tech Expert
I don't use device care to really clean my storage though. So its fine 🙂
W_O_N_K_A
Active Level 4
Tech Expert
Useful tip 👍
Aethiestic
Beginner Level 2
Tech Expert

This isn't available on my Samsung galaxy S20 Fe 5 G handset, whereas my Samsung M30S has this feature .

imeth153
Active Level 2
Tech Expert
There might be differences due to models having different android versions and other reasons. However, I recommend browsing through device care as there might be a different solution under a different name in your s20 FE. Check the Good Lock app suite if nothing else works.
0 Likes