Original topic:

Galaxy Tab S9 series

(Topic created on: 10-23-2023 09:39 PM)
Tablets
One thing that I have been constantly seeing is the Galaxy Tab S9 series, specifically the Ultra.

As you all might already know, there are three of them - Tab S9, S9+ and S9 Ultra. And also, now the Tab S9 FE.

These tablets are now more durable than ever and boasts the largest dynamic AMOLED 2X display. Not to mention being powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2.

If these reasons aren't enough for these tablets to stand out, they are IP68, making them the first water and dust resistant Galaxy S tablet. Even the SPen is 💯

The whole tablet just works seamlessly with the Galaxy ecosystem, whether it be the live collaboration using Samsung Notes or even editing photos and videos. 

Besides all this, for me its the fact that the Tab S9 Ultra has a bigger screen size than the laptop I am using, is much thinner even with the keyboard attached, has full dust and water protection, has an SPen and seamless connectivity with my phone. Remind me why am I using a laptop again? Considering a switch, seriously!

Have you been using any of the devices in the Tab S9 series? Let me know 🙂

1 Comment
Qaasimyuusuf
Active Level 2
Tablets
Qaasim yuusuf
0 Likes