(Topic created on: 05-13-2022 07:42 PM)
MrRudraPratap
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
Hi Samsung team,

A BIG ISSUE WITH DELIVERY

Screenshot from Samsung shop app

Today is 13th May 2022, order was supposed to be delivered by 11th May 2022(delivery date), order was placed on 9th May 2022, and I've not still received it.
It waspurchased as a gift for my brother, hisbirthday has past on 11th

Because of you guys I couldn't gift him the thing he wanted on his birthday.

Do you guys even value thepurpose of a gift for a birthday person?
Over that he's having his online professional classes which he's not able to attend, andhe asks me everyday twice and thrice for his tablet.

More than me he's in hurry so that he can continue his studies, which he is not able to after getting his ipad screen cracked. 

Even my brother(birthday boy) loves black color but a new tablet was urgently important for him, so he went with silver color because of the delivery time only.

Also now even if you send it to me ,which only god knows when you will be sending it to me, but whenever you send it to me, I will have to visit him again, which willnot only cost me fuel, my time but also his studies are getting affected.

I hardly get time for things, but here I'mcontacting you guys forseveral times a day for just 1 order. And the place where it is going to be delivered from is just1.5 hours away from my address, samsung is taking a time formore than 4 days?
Still the status is inPackaged state, not even shipped, when you will guys deliver it?After an eternity later?

For a long time, I am a Samsung fan, not only the S20 phone , the tablet, but also Galaxy Buds+, AKG headphones, Windree AC, Samsung Smart Washing machine, TV and what not I have bought from Samsung?

I never faced such kind of situation with Amazon & flipkart.
They give an estimated timeline of 7 days but deliver in just 2 days, you guys are totally opposite, estimated time 2 days and I guess around 7 days delivery. 

But this time it isreally ridiculous, and I am so muchdisappointed in Samsung right now thatI am losing trust.

App said that the tablet will be delivered by 11th, but today is 13th.
Then it was told to me that it's issue with the delivery partner.
But when i contacteddelivery partner they told the truth that the sender (Samsung) has not sent any phycial product then how will we deliver, and he was on right side.

Andyou people told me the lies, not only that you guys are telling mefor the last 2 days that the shipment will be delivered to me bytoday's evening, everyday same false story.
This proves how professional liars you guys are.

NowI've lost my patience it was told to me even today that someone will connect with me over the email but haven't connectedwith me yet

Everytime it's me connecting with you guys, no one even connects after placing the order if the customer is facing any issue from your side.
This shows how greedy and unprofessional you guys are. You guys forget the customers after they place their orders.

I got multiple calls when I visit the website and did not place any order.
But after placing order, when I am facing any issue, there is no one to call from your side.
With this behavior what do you think how the consumer will feel?

You know I ordered the tempered glass from amazon on the same day and even that has also arrived on my adress.

Now as I will have to do a lot of things, will have to take out time explicitly to visit my brother again, will have to spend the fuel, even that's ok.

But how will you compensate his loss in studies and all those delays?

If you guys really feel sorry for this occurrence then I will highly suggest you guys to send some product with the tablet(related to the tablet) as a gift, so that my become happy, and forget the pain of delays he and I are facing with Samsung right now.

If in the end I get only the delay I am going to post this experience on every single online platform available.

I would suggest you guys to connect with me for the same.
5 Comments
chndn811
Active Level 9
Samsung Online Store
Now a days there is a competition between companies who can best molest their costumers and win in providing worst service experience.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Molest? 😜
0 Likes
chndn811
Active Level 9
Samsung Online Store
Yes.
They reply like "We will not be able to fix your device. Do whatever you can".
Prem777
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Actually Samsung provides less quality product, my charger cable is weak & having cuts easily with nails with in 10 months.

Samsung copies Apple and removes the charger from the box and atleast they doesn't provide the the quality charger (adapter + cable) for paying extra money for buying the charger separately.

Until now, ok., But.. they doesn't sell the cables in their shoping website. Look how much ashamed of You dear Samsung...

I wanna buy Type C to Type C Charging Cable Only(Not Adapter)., B'coz, My adapter is working good., But, in the Samsung Shop there is seperate Cable to buy and at that situation user buy the charging adapter also for the cable instead only.

Here Samsung play the business strategy...

It's really ashamed situation for the Samsung and it's really too much.... 

😕🙁☹️🥺😭👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

cs_member8
Options
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application with your contact details. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes