Original topic:

S9FE + Case order issue

(Topic created on: 04-12-2024 10:36 PM)
sammieee
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Online Store
I  placed an order yesterday which is S9FE(31500) + Book Cover Keyboard Case (4999₹). But due to some technical problem in Samsung, my tab was placed but not the book cover keyboard.

I spoke to Samsung care but they did not help me in this matter and asked me to order a new one which costs around ₹17000 separately.

Even the offer is still live and I asked to cancel my order, they told me that I had only 60 minutes window to cancel the product (the product was not shipped till then).

Order is now ships without case.

I don't know why they do this to me.

But I want the case at the same price which is still mentioned in the offer page because it's not my fault.

If Samsung doesn't help me in this matter then I plan to reject the delivery and look for alternative i.e iPad 10gen or Mi Pad 6.
6 Comments
Gundra
Active Level 8
Samsung Online Store
Why u trusted this scamsung bro.. its there business scam.. please go for ipad
0 Likes
sammieee
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
I'm using multiple samsung products, so looked for eco system. But didn't know it will happens
0 Likes
FF75
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
These things happen with the all the manufacturer's
Even Apple did these to some if you look it up on social media
0 Likes
sammieee
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
But they have to accept and provide solution, instead of sayinng "sorry for inconvenience "
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that we have a dedicated team that can surely provide you with all the information regarding your query, please contact via ( 180057267864/ 1800407267864. operation 24 working hours ([Option 1/2 for language (English/Hindi) → Option 3 for Samsung shop]
) to reach them.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sammieee
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
I talk to every possible executive but they just transfer my call from one to many, atlast I post here because I have not see any scope of solution.
If you have then ping me
0 Likes