Original topic:

Redemption offer fraud by Samsung(need community's help)

(Topic created on: 10-09-2022 09:07 PM)
rahul_pgs
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
Dear Samsung community I need your help,
Please read my story completely 
Hello, I am Rahul P., 
l am facing an issue regarding my redemption offer of Samsung S22 Ultra, l thought of buying this mobile on 25th Aug, according
to my location the app showed me that it will be delivered to me by Sept 2nd, but in redemption offer terms and conditions it showed that offer expiration is 3Oth Aug, so l called Samsung customer support team and asked them what should I do, will l be eligible to avail the offer in the next month(Sept) because we can avail the offer after the device activation, and the customer support executive told me that if l manage to buy the mobile before 30th Aug, then l will be eligible to avail the offer even in Sept(the next month, after 30th Aug) . But due to some reasons I bought the mobile on Sept. 9th and by the words spoken by that customer executive l will still be eligible for the offer in the next month(Oct in this case). So, I waited for my salary to be credited, but now it is showing that l cannot avail the offer. l am trying to get this issue resolved by contacting Samsung's redemption customer support team, but they are not at all helping me regarding this mistake by one of Samsung's team member. I have been trying from 5 days to get this issue resolved but they just keep replying me that they can't do anything to compensate me about this
 mistake they did. 

So, dear community I humbly request to spread this post if possible, comment any similar issues faced by you from Samsung, like this post so that Samsung responds and hopefully clear my issue.
Thank you all,
Rahul P.
10 Comments
rahul_pgs
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Here are how the support team is replying , no matter what I say, they are just replying the same thing, it's I like an automated message being sent.Screenshot_20221009_205018_Gmail_1000002590_1665328818.jpgScreenshot_20221009_204956_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20221009_204945_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20221009_205003_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes
NormalMan
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
Well if samsung is not taking any care (but they are saying that offer already expires so this may not help) then you ' may ' think to go to consumer court.
I am not totally sure.
rahul_pgs
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
I am really thinking about the same, I will resort to this if Samsung doesn't repond with some solution or compensation. Thank you .
0 Likes
NormalMan
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
Wlcm
0 Likes
Rajj811
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Same issue guys and same support from pathetic sasmung support
0 Likes
Rajj811
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Online Store
I am also planing to go consumer court
0 Likes
rahul_pgs
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Go for it, I tried literally for 10 days , had words with multiple members of the Samsung support team, everyone speaks like they will resolve our issue, but at the end after taking 1 or 2 days of time they all will say that they can't do anything about the mistake they did. I went for it. I submitted my complaint in consumer court.So, I suggest you go for it.
rahul_pgs
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Have you even read the whole post?
Your dedicated team does nothing, that's why I posted this.
0 Likes
Ramesh_throttler
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Same issue for me also, iam going to post this in social media handles, Samsung is testing my patience and reliance on them
0 Likes