Original topic:

PRICE DROP PROTECTION

(Topic created on: 01-19-2023 09:59 AM)
Whiplash1
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
Bought a S21FE exactly 30 days back from Samsung.com and today it's got a price drop of Rs.5000. That too in official site!! IT REALLY HURTS man! Give us some kind of relief Samsung. 
16 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Bruh, that's nothing compared to the people who bought it for 55k. In this case, at least you knew(should've known) that the phone was sold for 32k during the Diwali sales in October. Just think about the people who bought the device for 50-55k in August/September.

This happens and we can't do anything about it other than being aware of the market. Everyone who knows about the Indian smartphone market knows for a fact that price drops during Diwali sales, Republic day sales, and Independence day sales. So plan accordingly.
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
30,250. On samsung site during diwali including bank and voucher.
0 Likes
Whiplash1
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Yeah, you are absolutely right. But price matching by Samsung.com with Flipkart is what surprised me this time.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
It was the same for Diwali sales too. Infact, I got s21fe for my brother for 31k after applying card offers, welcome offer and referral reward from Samsung online store while the device was selling for 33k on Flipkart!
0 Likes
TUSH_M51
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
How is the battery 🔋 backup and overall performance? I'm planning to buy the same
Suresh65
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
The battery will drain fast and there is signal reception problem when u have full bars in network also
TUSH_M51
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
Thanks bro 🙏 now I will wait for S22FE 😇
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
My brother is using it. He don't game. He is getting an average SOT of 5 to 6 hours which means it will last one day - nothing more, nothing less.

No performance issues yet.

Excellent cameras.
Whiplash1
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
This. ....The thing is, even after so many generations, smartphone fundamentals are same : flagship or high performance smartphones will give this much of battery life. Budget phones give better battery life because of less powerful chips etc. Plus they come with bigger batteries which make them big and bulky(not talkingabout iPhone max here). So untill we have new battery tech, it's going to remain same. +- 5-6 hrs of sot in a day.